ECW"s biographical guide to Canadian novelists
Publisher: ECW Press, Publisher: Distributed by General Pub. Co. in Toronto, Ont
Written in English
- Novelists, Canadian -- Biography,
- Canadian fiction -- Bio-bibliography
Includes bibliographical references.
|Statement||[illustrations are by Isaac Bickerstaff]|
|LC Classifications||PR9192.2 .E29 1993|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||252 p. :|
|Number of Pages||252|
|LC Control Number||93227237|
- For the birds
- South Floridas access to affordable prescription drugs
- 1975 : fortieth anniversary catalogue containing forty selections from stock
- Take me to your leader
- Trading options for dummies
- Life in the middle lane
- 365 Tips For Babys First Year
- Air gunner
- Clinical atlas of blood diseases.
- Documents Relating To New-England Federalism, 1800-1815
- Monday night mayhem
- Yearbook of Islamic and Middle Eastern law
- The Learned Collector
- Archaeological investigations into the grain storage practices of iron age Palestine
- The 2000 Import and Export Market for Fresh and Frozen Dead and Edible Poultry Offals except Liver in Costa Rica (World Trade Report)
- Dimsdale, mayor
- The Gift of life
- Great Britain - the worlds best customer.
- The Grey Lady
- Soil survey, Union County, Georgia
ECW"s biographical guide to Canadian novelists Download PDF EPUB FB2
ECW's Biographical Guide to Canadian Novelists Paperback – September 1, by ECW Press (Author) See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Price New from Used from Paperback, September 1, "Please retry" Author: ECW Press. COVID Resources. Reliable information about the coronavirus (COVID) is available from the World Health Organization (current situation, international travel).Numerous and frequently-updated resource results are available from this ’s WebJunction has pulled together information and resources to assist library staff as they consider how to handle.
American Libraries Canadian Libraries Universal Library Community Texts Project Gutenberg Biodiversity Heritage Library Children's Library. Open Library. Books by Language Additional Collections. Featured movies All video latest This Just In Prelinger Archives Democracy Now. Occupy Wall Street TV NSA Clip Library.
critical survey of poetry latin american poets5/5(6). Pattie, David. The Complete Critical Guide to Samuel Beckett. New York: Routledge, A reference volume that combines biographical information with critical analysis of Becketts literary works.
Bibliography and index. Pilling, John, ed. The Cambridge Companion to Beckett. New York: Cambridge University Press, /5(1). Six Nineteenth-Century Canadian Woman Novelists () and Canadas Early Women Writers: Texts in English to (); but also focusing on both ethnic and feminist issues as Intersexions.
Issues of Race and Gender in Canadian Womens Writing () have consequently brought into question Canadas literary tradition and identity. American Libraries Canadian Libraries Universal Library Community Texts Project Gutenberg Biodiversity Heritage Library Children's Library.
Open Library. Featured movies All video latest This Just In Prelinger Archives Democracy Now. Full text of "The Knickerbocker: Or, New-York Monthly Magazine". British Renaissance Poets - Critical Survey of Poetry - Free ebook download as PDF File .pdf), Text File .txt) or read book online for free.
English poetry in the 16th and 17th centuries. All the buzz on Book Expo America.